Mill Run Summer 2016 Newsletter »
Mill Run Flyer »
Mill Run Office Report
For Lease - One Mill Run
For Lease - Mill Run Business Center
Mill Run Flyer »
Mill Run Retail Report
2016 Marketing Update – Mill Run Hilliard, Ohio
Business First recently featured Mill Run on their publication. Over the last 18 months Mill Run has reinvented itself into a thriving mixed use development. Click here for the full story.
Mill Run is an exciting mixed use development located in Hilliard and Northwest Columbus, Ohio. Mill Run is comprised of 350 acres ideally located on I-270 in the center of three vibrant communities (Hilliard, Dublin and Upper Arlington). Mill Run is master planned with architectural standards and manicured landscaped common areas including ponds, walking paths and an outdoor amphitheater. Restaurants and entertainment, shopping, services, residences and offices offer easy freeway access and ample free parking.
Here are some of our major accomplishments over the last 18 months:
- One Mill Run office building, Mill Run Business Center, At Home, Lowe’s and the former Big Bear owned by Kroger all sold totaling +/-$40M
- Entrotech has recently announced their planned acquisition of the Ohio State Medical Association building coupled with a $7 million expansion for their new headquarters
- ContactUS relocated their headquarters in 48,000 sq ft
- Arhaus the Loft opened in 40,000 sq ft
- Get Air has opened in +/- 35,000 sq ft
- At Home re-opened in the former Garden Ridge building
- Floor & Décor completely remodeled
- Starbucks relocated after 15 years into a new building with a drive thru
- OSU Medical Center Expanded into 11,000 Sq Ft on Ridge Mill Drive
- Omega Associates has leased +/- 15,000 Sq Ft next to Movie Tavern
Over the last 10 quarters Mill Run office properties have enjoyed over 100,000 sq ft of new leases.
Over 12 years ago Trueman Boulevard opened just North of Mill Run connecting at Davidson Road. This summer Trueman will now connect to Edwards Farms Drive all the way to Tuttle Crossing. Over new 2,500 apartments will now have the ease of traveling South into Mill Run to shop, grab a meal, watch a movie or grab a coffee and get their day started.
Here is a summary of our demographic profile courtesy of SitesUSA:
- +/-120,000 cars per day at I-270 and Cemetery Road +/- 45,000 at Park Mill Run and Fishinger
- 60% of our trade area is 20-64 years old
- 78% are families with at least 1 child
- Average household income is $110,000
- 47% have a college degree or higher
- 56% earn over $75,000
- 56,000 daytime population with over 3,000 businesses
- 40,000 employees with a 3.0% unemployment rate
- Over $319MM is spent annually on food and beverages
- Projected population growth (2013-2018) is 5,000 new homes
There is over $200M in new development within a 3 mile radius of Mill Run (Continental’s mixed use development anchored by Giant Eagle has two 45,000 sq ft office buildings leased to Ohio Health and Children’s Hospital. Nearly 900 apartments have been added to our sub market and Amazon is opening one of three data centers just north of Mill Run.
With Mill Run being ideally located off of the I-270 Outerbelt and COTA bringing in new service into Mill Run connecting to Ohio State’s main campus we are confident that we can find a new address for your next client requirement.
Click here for the Mill Run Retail Flyer
Click here for a map of medical facilities